[thelist] javascript and form submition

Sasha Sklar spyrral at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:18:59 CDT 2000

I was wondering if it was possible to use the form.submit() methos to make
different buttons in a form submit the form to different pages.
Specifically, what I'm trying to do is have an add button that sends the
form to one script and a delete button that sends the user to a different
script. I've tried using this code:

onClick="form.submit('http://www.shopsforme.com/sfm/projects/fresh-air/merchant_delete.php?wbi=2eec4eadd12','post','merchant_delete');">

The'wbi=' is a variable that needs to be passed with each page request for
database validation. I want to post the data to the script on
merchant_delete.php and open it in a seperate window. Can this be easily
done?

Sasha