[thelist] SALARY.COM: Is that right???

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Fri Aug 4 15:47:47 CDT 2000

>lemme know what you get... i'd bet their research is one county in
>SoCal that they've applied a bunch of different cost-of-living
>numbers to in order to get the digits for each market...

I figured they:

1. took consultant fees and then acted as if they would be a regular
salary, multiplying by 40 hrs week, or...

2. are part of the mass capitalist conspiracy to prove to the world
that people in the USA, especially Internet professionals, are
fabulously wealthy...

when reality is a weird sad sequestered life brightened only by our
deep and abiding love for ramen and angora socks.

(thinking of a tip...)

Erika