[thelist] dreamweaver problems on Mac with 2 users

Tara Cleveland taracleveland at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 15:46:51 CDT 2000

Hi all (again),

So, I have this problem...  My fiancee and I share a home computer (Mac),
when he got pissed at me cluttering the desktop, I set up another user
setting for me.

Now when I try to open Dreamweaver (the same copy that I can open if I'm
logged on as him), it asks me to enter a serial number. It tells me that I
have to enter a valid serial number when I use the same serial number as the
one on my fiancee's set up.

This is the same copy of Dreamweaver, on the same hard drive, just used
under a different login.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?  Is there any way to fix it so I
don't have to keep logging on as him when I want to use Dreamweaver?

Tara Cleveland