[thelist] Textarea formating

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Tue Aug 8 05:52:08 CDT 2000

Looks like it's not going to happen I think. I checked out Blogger (which is
the first place I saw such text formatting) in Netscape and the tools for
formatting aren't included.

Perhaps one of the JavaScript/DHTML gurus on the list can give a more in
depth explanation of why. (Though I suspect that you are right about the
Texrange object).

<SNIP>