[thelist] ColdFusion HELP with email form

Edd Partee edd at vilocity.com
Tue Aug 8 09:56:59 CDT 2000

I get this error (see below) which tells me to check my field names. Do
I need to put the field names in all caps? Is there another way to email
the form contents WITHOUT using <cfmail> ?

ERROR MESSAGE --------------------------------<snip>
Error Diagnostic Information

Error resolving parameter FORM.FNAME

The specified form field cannot be found. This problem is very likely
due to the fact that you have misspelled the form field name.

 The error occurred while evaluating the expression:

 #form.fname#

 The error occurred while processing an element with a general
identifier of (#form.fname#), occupying document position (37:9) to
(37:20) in the template file...