[thelist] ColdFusion HELP with email form

Seth Bienek - Web Consultant sbienek at acep.org
Tue Aug 8 10:25:28 CDT 2000

Hi Edd,

Your action template isn't receiving a form variable named FNAME.

Is it possible that you have a text form element named something other than
"fname"?

Case sensitivity is not an issue with ColdFusion variable names, so that
shouldn't be the problem.

Hope this helps shed some light on your situation.

Best Regards,

Seth

Seth Bienek
Independent ColdFusion Developer