[thelist] CSS for Mac and PC

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Tue Aug 8 14:47:34 CDT 2000

Try the default.

Do you REALLY REALLY need to set an exact size?  What if you didn't
specify any size?  Would your layout fall apart?

Or do some areas need a certain size, but not others?

What do you mean by the "effect" was different?  Netscape's 'effect'
is often different for IE.  Is this 'effect' a bad effect?  Or good?
or tolerable?

Things look different on different platforms, monitors, browsers.  If
you can live with it, if it doesn't break the layout, if it is the
best you can do, if it's usable, if your code is well-formed &
valid... it's probably in good shape.

The less exact things like fonts have to be, the more portable the
site will be.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com
http://www.seastorm.com