[thelist] Jumbo tip + massive FW :: Icann board nominees analyzis

the head lemur lemurs at extremezone.com
Wed Aug 9 08:22:56 CDT 2000

> You'll find Alan's listing within the North America section. Member
> endorsement begins from the 15th August and continues until the 31st
August.

I am here and running as planned. In order to be an at large  member
nominee, I need to be recommended by at large members from at least 2
countries. To be placed on the ballot, I need 2% of the members from the
north American area.

**this is 423 endorsements**

the nomination phase starts on the 15th of august....

I will have more later as I am out connecting the world to the internet....

alan herrell - the head lemur
news http://www.lemurzone.com/news/
opinion http://www.lemurzone.com/edit/editorial.htm
Campaign 2000 http://www.lemurzone.com/campaign/