[thelist] layers and forms...

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Wed Aug 9 16:06:31 CDT 2000

Forms cannot span layers.

Chris Evans
chris at fuseware.com
http://www.fuseware.com

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Eduardo Dominguez
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 5:23 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] layers and forms...

A friend from work had some problems with an ASP
page that had a form that contains a layer where
the form objects (textfields, buttons, etc) are contained.

The problem is that somehow the data of the form doesnt
seem to get posted. I assume its because of some problem
between layers and forms but i cant seem to figure
out the problem and how to fix it.

We decided to not use layers, but i still hate the
fact that I dont know what causes  the page
to not post the form data to the apropriate asp
page.

Anyone know what is going on ? how can i fix this ?

Thanks in advance