[thelist] ICANN At Large - membership/nomination

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Thu Aug 10 14:23:16 CDT 2000

>Are we supposed to trust these people with the internet infrastructure?

I also tried to register & was told the server was overloaded... so
far it has effectively shut me out.  hey, I'm no superhero, just a
mom with a modem.

This is not democracy.

Well, I just went back to http://www.icann.org/ and various flavors
thereof & I get a "no such device or address."

It sounds like others have had similar, and worse problems than I.
Though I'm in the middle of various personal crises, the little voice
in my head is screaming "grassroots action."

If someone starts it, I'll be the first jump in.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com
http://www.seastorm.com