[thelist] response.redirect with frames (ASP question)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 10 23:22:35 CDT 2000

i don't believe you can set a 'target'... the server kicks
back a 300 (i think) message telling the browser that the
page has moved and to go get it...

how are you trying to do it?  if you have a page in frame1
that you want to go to a different page, still in frame1,
then just do it like normal...

if you have a page in frame1 that you want to affect a page
in frame2, then response.redirect isn't your answer...

got a specific example, or a URL?