[thelist] using ASP and databases for images

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 11 01:17:37 CDT 2000

Just started reading about PHP and it sounds infinitely simpler to deploy.
Not sure i mentioned this in my previous article but I took an intro course
to the C language. After reading two intro articles for PHP it seems to me
that if I need the facilities of a server language then PHP would be the
obvious choice.
Could you comment on this??

As for your suggestions, the reason I thought of a server image data base
was that this would enable unlimited growth for the image catalog. I thought
it would make it easier in the long run.
Will have to spend some time looking thru your ideas before I go any
further.

Good news today! Just got my new software... Dreamweaver... Any comments,
suggestions, etc...Already thinking of Ultradev...
thanx
krr