[thelist] looking for a site check in NN 3 Win

Zachary Mutrux zacm at etr.org
Fri Aug 11 12:51:51 CDT 2000

Hi All:

http://www.nationalservice.org/resources/epicenter/

A coworker of mine tried to visit this site (we just went live with it), and
it repeatedly crashes her browser, NN 3.something for Windows. I have NN
3.04 Standard and Gold on my machine, and haven't been able to replicate her
problem.

If anyone has this browser or one like it handy, I'd appreciate it if you
could spare a few moments to poke around a little. Try clicking on the
"Find" button--there is a little JavaScript code in there I'm not too sure
about.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

zm

--
Zachary Mutrux, IT Generalist, National Service Resource Center
800-860-2684 x.130  |  http://www.etr.org/nsrc