[thelist] using ASP and databases for images

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 13 19:00:09 CDT 2000

O.K. ... now... do any of these have walk thru style hands on tutorials for
additional instructions??
Is this subject similar to the C and C++ programming languages where you
really don't get to use any of it for serveral years??
You probably don't remember but at your local Jr College C and C++ are both
broken into three courses ++.
So about a year each to get thru them.

Where as the client and server side languages are both just one quarter
each.

Basically I need to know what I am facing so that I can mentally prepare for
the challenge!
When I finally dug into CSS1 I ate slept and dreamed it for about a month.
Covering four books and several hundred web sites and countless newsgroup
articles and posts.

insight is welcome
thanx
krr