[thelist] Liquidity

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 13 19:21:41 CDT 2000

When you ask for criticism you had better be ready :-)

Actually the site is designed with the background image in mind.
Because the image max's out at 1024 I didn't worry about anything larger
than that.
I don't expect more than an audience of .001% to surf the site at anything
larger than 1024 x768.

If I am in error don't hesitate to point this out :)
At resolution below the 1024 x 768 how do you think the site fares??
This is the first site I have ever built so kindness is not an issue!

thanx
krr