[thelist] accessing a form within a div created on-the-fly

Karen Bowen KarenB at FrontierSoftware.com.au
Mon Aug 14 00:01:31 CDT 2000

Hi again Evolters,

While I have managed to create the dynamic div's, I don't seem to be able to
access any input boxes contained in forms within such div's.

The setup is something like this:

    <form name='listDetails'>
        <input name='messageBox' type='text' value=''>
    </form>

I've tried various things unsuccessfully; here's a few of them:

    document.body.all.item(divId).forms(0).messageBox.value
    document.body.all.item(divId).all.item(forms(0)).messageBox.value
    document.body.all.item(divId).all(forms(0).messageBox.value

If someone could point out where I'm going wrong here, I'd greatly
appreciate it!!

Many thanks,
Karen