[thelist] accessing a form within a div created on-the-fly

Karen Bowen KarenB at FrontierSoftware.com.au
Mon Aug 14 01:06:10 CDT 2000

Currently only developing on IE, will be making it cross-browser compatible
in the long run.

That's actually half my problem - I'm a "Netscape person" who is now being
forced to quickly learn IE's DOM & DHTML OM (whether a good thing or a bad
thing is a moot point).  I've just ordered O'Reilly's 'Definitive Guide to
DHTML', but unfortunately it's not here yet.

Thanks again,
Karen