[thelist] Mac stuff (was: Critique please (http://squalidnet.port5.com))

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 15 14:54:42 CDT 2000

> you do realize that if you are running System 7.5 (right?) or later
> you can read/write MS-DOS-formatted disks... basically your Mac
> can read disks from your win95 machine...
>
> otherwise, you can't 'view' stuff on your PC through your Mac, not
> without building a network (you'd need NT's Mac stuff) or making
> your PC a web server on a LAN... or something like that...

Way over my head :)

Not sure what system 7.5 means, but I was told that the power book can read
and write PC
With the systems information that I gave you about the PC and the
information I gave you regarding the Mac is it possible for her to plug into
my network and log into the internet so I can check out how web sites look??

thanx
krr