[thelist] newbie PHP question...header:location();

John Corry webshot at neoncowboy.com
Tue Aug 15 15:08:23 CDT 2000

I'm reading my PHP books, learning my way around. So far I can copy code and
make it work somewhat, essential to the learning process. But I've run into
a problem with a simple mod I'm trying to make to a mailer...

So, how do you redirect? I get an error that tells me the header info has
already been sent...I'm kind of stumped because someone else showed me code
that basically did the same thing...

Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

<relevant code>
mail($to, $subject, $messagemer, $mailheaders);
header("location:http://www.neoncowboy.com/contact-thanks.html");
?>
</relevant code>

thanks,