[thelist] Double-byte character URLs

Greg Strange greg at ns1.citizenstrange.com
Wed Aug 16 21:19:51 CDT 2000

Does anyone happen to know the website or name of the group that is working
on allowing double-byte character strings in URLs?  I know they exist but I
can't remember the name of them.  They are also extending the allowable
ASCII character set (so that people can use the umlaut and other diacritical
marks) for URLs, I think.

Thanks so much in advance.

../greg
--
...morning and evening we have them,
and they are the means by which we live.