[thelist] Site Review Please

Gillespie, Bryan Bryan.Gillespie at medic.com
Thu Aug 17 15:46:39 CDT 2000

On http://www.topproducers-realestate.com/Abouttopproducers.htm, there is a
horizontal line on the page, likely due to the background image not matching
itself.  By that I mean the top of the image does not seamlessly match the
bottom of the image.

There are two problems here:

1. The wavy burgundy part does not sync up.
2. There is a small (1px?) bit at the bottom of the image that needs
cleaning up (the white part).

In sum, you'll need to edit the graphic.

Bryan Gillespie