[thelist] OT Virus Help!!!

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Thu Aug 17 21:23:08 CDT 2000

Most of the time you can simply edit your win.ini file. It's been a very
long time since I've had a trojan on this machine, but they typically add
their path to the "load=" line (probably the second line in the file). You
should take the path out, save it, and delete that file at that path (which
should be the trojan).

Oh, and get a virus detection program like norton's.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com