[thelist] Domain Delegation from Joker

Luther, Ron RLuth at telxon.com
Mon Aug 21 15:53:59 CDT 2000

Hi Chris,

Thanks ... I think I fumbled my way through it ....

The problem was the 'oh so helpful" FAQ on Joker which says, in effect, "Hey
moron, if you can't find it - just create a new record in the database and
use that" ..... without telling you how to create that new record!! -
instead they link you to the CORE member signup page!!

I think I managed to get my domain moved.

I'm not sure having Webtrader register with CORE would have been an option
though ... it looked like a $10,000 fee to join CORE ... there HAD to be an
easier way.

Again ... thanks ... hopefully the re-delegation will 'propagate' tonight
and I will have my first real live Internet sandbox to play in!!! .... And
I've finally have a chance to apply all the 'cool stuff' y'all been showing
me how to do!

Got my fingers crossed!!

:-)

Ron