[thelist] CF Techniques?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Mon Aug 21 17:02:29 CDT 2000

At 3:51 PM -0500 8/21/00, Seth Bienek - Web Consultant wrote:
>  Why not use "Get" instead of "Post" for the original
>  form, and instruct the action template to look for URL variables?

I would never have thought of that in a million years.

Cool tip, I'm gonna try this one. Thanks!

>  You can re-scope the variables. Then you're looking at
>  looping through the variable list all though.

Can you tell me more about the mechanics of this? Is there a way of
making it so that I don't have to pre-write a list, but have
something process the values that are passed anyway? I'm thinking
that a good generic re-mailer, or something where a large dynamic
form needs updating could be an example of the sort of thing where
this could come in handy.
--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com