[thelist] open source development network

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Mon Aug 21 21:55:02 CDT 2000

Regarding evolt threads (front-end vs. back-end). I read & respond to
what I can understand... let other do the same with what they
understand.  But it's an interesting observation.

Having moved to a new town, I'm interviewing for web jobs.  It is the
first time I've lived in an area that offers more than one or two
full-time web jobs.  It feels like I have one foot in art-land and
one in tech-land.  What a strange trip is web design!

I guess to embrace all of it, there needs to be a lot of tolerance
between tech-oriented people and creative-types.  This is easier said
than done. But if anyone can do it, evolt can.

I think that the idea of doing a locally-based word-of-mouth
evangelism job for evolt is fantastic.  Just in the normal course of
networking, you know... an evolt article comes up, a thread, a
particularly helpful post...

BTW, any idea when we get to see that eagerly awaited redesign?

Erika

erika at seastorm.com
http://www.seastorm.com