[thelist] Tuesday freebie

John Spencer jspencer at sunflower.com
Tue Aug 22 09:43:21 CDT 2000

I am feeling a little dumb this morning, as I do not understand how to use
this. I put it in a web page and nothing, added </script> <script
language="JavaScript"> and I am just getting syntax errors, could someone
elaborate for me please. thankyou in advance. Also Thanks to Aardvark for
the links to some rather good looking pages.

Cheers
John