[thelist] Online Resume

Luther, Ron RLuth at telxon.com
Wed Aug 23 09:56:31 CDT 2000

Hi Jamie,

Oooops! ... Apparently I should have taken your tact and asked first ... by
comparison mine seems (at least) a tad overblown and ostentatious ... hmmm
... may have to do a rework .... Dang!

www.fangsnclaws.com/RLCV/main.html
<http://www.fangsnclaws.com/RLCV/main.html>

But yes ... I'm looking for a job right now ... and yes ... at least three
headhunter types have looked over my on-line resume in the last week.

Ron L.