[thelist] Western Union

Jeff jeff at c4webdesign.com
Wed Aug 23 21:00:15 CDT 2000

kingorbitao (would prefer to address you by your first name),

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: <Kingorbitao at aol.com>
:
: He says he's sent the payment, but I haven't received any
: letter or telegram or whatever Western Union notifies you
: with nowadays.
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the few times i've dealt with western union i've found that they don't
notify you that the money has been delivered.  instead, you have to call
them to find out if it's shown up or not.

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: So this morning I sent the gentleman an e-mail notifiying
: him I've suspended work on his project.

you might wanna give your local western union office a ring asap to find out
if it's indeed been sent.  if it has, i'd jump on an apology email right
away.

good luck,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden