[thelist] Dress for Success (was: HTML test)

Bailey, Dan dbailey2 at healthaxis.com
Fri Aug 25 13:27:59 CDT 2000

Last summer, I interviewed with weatherplanner.com for a web design
position, at age 26.  I wore a pair of khakis, a pair of brown Levi's
Dockers shoes (don't know the technical term for 'em...I'm a jeans-n-t-shirt
kinda guy), and a blue short sleeved knit-material shirt with buttons at the
neck, but no collar.  I rocked them in the interview and they wanted to
bring me aboard...some foot-dragging caused me to take a job elsewhere, and
I still kick myself for it.

-- Dan