[thelist] Dress for Success (was: HTML test)

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri Aug 25 13:43:16 CDT 2000

I adopt a dress code appropriate for the company; and at times have even
asked before coming in just to make sure. (You get this comfortable after
umpteen million phone interviews)

and despite our continuing relaxed corp culture, when in doubt, dress to the
nines. It still shows you're serious about your job search. But whatever you
do, if they mention how they dress or give you specifi guidelines, you'd
better pay attention!

sgd
--
http://thinksafely.org