[thelist] Dress for Success (was: HTML test)

Madhu Menon madhu at asiacontent.com
Sat Aug 26 14:20:00 CDT 2000

At 10:30 PM 8/26/00, you wrote:
>What's football?

Ahem. In Australia (where I spent three years studying at Uni. of Tasmania
- and got my nickname of "MadMan"), it's a slightly less violent form of
rugby. (Just my perception; don't flame me :)

In India, football is what would be called "soccer" in USA, I guess.

<tip type="interviewing for developer positions" author="Madhu Menon">

For a wonderful article on how to interview for developer positions, visit
this URL:

http://joel.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$20

While I don't necessarily agree with everything there, it makes a good read
about how to interview people.

</tip>

Regards,

Madhu