[thelist] Help w/ moving domain

James S. Huggins (Evolt) Evolt at ZName.com
Tue Aug 29 19:09:38 CDT 2000

I use 000Domains.com.

I have moved ALL of my domains there, including those registered only 3
months ago.

(They are a TUCOWS reseller; $13.50 per year.)

One of the reasons I moved them was their incredibly easy web-based
maintenance system.

For example, if I want to change the admin address for all the domains I own
(after I clear security of course), I type in the new admin address and tell
it to change for all of them. Done. It also lets me group domains into
"clusters" to manage as a single group.

Want to change the registered DNS servers? Give the system the URL, it looks
up the TCP/IP address.

No, it is not rocket science.

But it is convenient.

James S. Huggins