[thelist] Compumaster Workshops

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at Brown.edu
Thu Aug 31 08:22:31 CDT 2000

At 4:46 PM -0700 8/30/00, el.kay wrote:
>Anyone heard of, attended or wish to comment on Workshops provided by
>www.compumaster.net ?

I attended one, for Advanced Macintosh troubleshooting. It wasn't
worth it (SO not worth it!), I wrote a letter demanding refund or
free coupons to another seminar. Got the coupons, never used them
before they expired.

Personally, if the one I went to was any indication of the rest of
the seminars they do, you'll get more out of reading a book or
surfing the web for info than you will there. I taught others around
me how to do stuff, and even got to demonstrate to the entire
audience how ANA (Apple Network Assistant, for those who are
wondering) works, once they got the projector hooked up to a computer
that would display properly.

But then again, maybe that's just me. :)

Julia Frizzell                        http://www.netspace.org/~glyneth
julia_frizzell at brown.edu                   http://www.theblackroad.org
glyneth at netspace.org                                      ICQ: 8458071
"In cyberspace, EVERYONE can hear you scream." -- my husband, 8/94