[thelist] (no subject)

Erik Sabowski airyk79 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 09:08:47 CDT 2000

I have been pondering over this for a while, and I can't think of a good
solution. I am writing a webapp using mysql and php. It's not for anyone but
myself, to get comfortable with mysql/php. It nothing special, just an app
that lets you store bookmarks online. I am trying to make it so that
different people can use it by logging in (so that no one else can mess with
their links). I want to give users the ability to change their password, but
I really don't know how to go about doing that in a safe secure manner. If I
did it directly in the access tables, they would have to be reloaded
everytime, so that's no good. any suggestions? thanks

#airyk
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?