[thelist] netscape table backgound

Jamie Madden jamie at bayou.com
Fri Sep 1 10:33:29 CDT 2000

How about a hack?  I use, in my TD's, a one pixel transparent gif as the
BACKGROUND for the cell.  You get the same effect as you would if Netscape
hadn't dropped this ball.  I just had to do this on a site I'm working on.

http://www.region10.com/new/

It's a redesign of a local television station.  Hope this helps.

jamie