[thelist] Dreamweaver Templates

Stevens, Sharon StevenS at prose.dpi.qld.gov.au
Sun Sep 3 19:46:13 CDT 2000

dumb and stupid question but why import a css - why not just link to one?
as in : <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="foo.css">

Schaz - who should have been writing an assignment this weekend but decided
a quick game of Riven was in order at 6:00pm on Friday nite! and then was
shocked at 5:00pm on Sunday to find out it was actually