[thelist] re: bulletin boards

Vladimir Cole vladimir_cole at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 22:39:00 CDT 2000

1. Sorry for the doublepost a while back!
2. I'm subscribed in digest, so someone may have
already jumped on this point. If so, forgive me.
3. I looked into UBB some more, and have taken my foot
out of my mouth long enough to type the following:
they DO force you to include copyright info at the
bottom of your bulletin board, unfortunately. Pretty
poor style on their part, actually. They should at
least offer a licensing version that allows you to
completely change it.

However, if you were building a corporate intranet or
something inaccessible to the outside world, then
you'd probably be okay with removing this. ;) I'm not
your lawyer tho, so don't think I'm giving legal
advice.