[thelist] Document Management/ Knowledge Management Resources .

Damon Clark Damonc at transputec.com
Wed Sep 6 10:14:11 CDT 2000

Doug

Around a year ago our company set up a solutions supply arm called 'Business
Advantage Technologies' we run seminars on both document management and
intranet facilities, but none planned for the immediate future.  Please feel
free to write or give me a call If I can't help you myself I can pass you in
the right direction, alternatively visit our website.

Damon Clark

Marketing Executive
Visit our website for further information on our company
http://www.transputec.com
0208 584 1351

Unlocking Security

1/2 day free of charge seminar covering server based computing, invasion
penetration, firewalls and websecurity / web monitoring packages.
When? 19/9/00 am or pm; Where? Watford Where can I get more details? Call
020 8584 1406 or e-mail seminars at transputec.com
Disclaimer

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely thus of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Transputec Computers plc.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you received this email in error please notify the Transputec Computers
plc on telephone 44 (0) 20 8584 1400.