[thelist] IE vs NS

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Wed Sep 6 13:32:32 CDT 2000

It's really hard to figure out where the problems may lie when the
code is, as you say, "horrific."

If it were _me_, I'd start by cleaning up the code, &/or running it
through a validator.  Put borders around the tables in question, & go
from there.

% tables can be tricky, and to mix them with fixed-width tables and
with complex/invalid code is, IMO, asking for a headache.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com
http://www.seastorm.com