[thelist] Image rollover bringing up text

Anne Pennington anne at lstech.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 00:44:42 CDT 2000

There have been some great tips recently. Unfortunately as soon as I think I
can help someone somebody else has got in there first so I never manage to
make a contribution.

A query. I am sure I have seen but can't find now - an image rollover which,
instead of bringing up another image, brings up descriptive text in html. I
really need this but cannot find an example or code anywhere. I know this is
a bit old hat but it would suit the purpose I need it for. I am on the
digest so please send to me as well as list. (That's if anyone can help me)

Anne

Anne Pennington
anne at lstech.co.uk
LS Technologies