[thelist] ASP/VBScript

Bailey, Dan dbailey2 at healthaxis.com
Tue Sep 19 14:07:13 CDT 2000

Hey all --

I've been rebuilding a website of mine, and learning ASP/VBScript as I go.
I find that that is the best way to learn, and so far, things have been
going quite well.  There is one thing I have been running into walls on
trying to figure out, and that is:  how do I test for the presence of a
cookie?  What I want to do is this (pseudocode):

If cookie exists then
   set some variables to information contained in the cookie
Else
   set those variables to some other values
End If

Simple enough?  :-)  No!  It's not!  :-)  Help!  :-)

Thanks.

-- Dan