[thelist] CSS problems

Tony Grimes algrimes at acs.ucalgary.ca
Tue Sep 19 14:27:20 CDT 2000

     The reason we have so many styles is that the page I sent is only one
of 9 sections of the site. There are 6 different colour schemes in total.
We wanted to keep everything in one place for easy reference. As for the
quotes, you're right, I think I might add them.
     However, I think it's alright to be using pt and px, since we're
doing a lot of testing. We want the body text to be re-sizable, but the
nav links to be consistent across platforms.
     Anyway, now that the syntax is fixed, evrything seems hunky-dory.
Thanks again.

.tony