[thelist] printing out a webpage that doesn't cut off the last inch to the right

Lisa Bartholomew lisa at koolfish.com
Wed Sep 20 05:31:12 CDT 2000

Hi,
Please can someone explain what you need to do to make sure that your
website will print out fully on A4 standard paper that most people have in
their printer.

By this I mean if you have designed a site which is 800 x 600 when you press
print on the browser it cuts the right side off.

Do I have to make different versions for printing and how would you do this,
or is there any magical code!

Lisa.
<tip type=photoshop>
Creating seamless backgrounds:
if the image is 256 x 256 pixels or a multiple of that size, the clouds
filter will automatically tile the image.
</tip>