[thelist] Mozilla Road Map.....

Jamie Madden jamie at bayou.com
Thu Sep 21 09:39:15 CDT 2000

...as for me and my house, we will follow Netscape.  But seriously, I'll
wait.  Giving up now is forfeiting the internet to M$, something I refuse
to do.  The only real hope we can have for our dear, dear Netscape is that
AOL will eventually use it (in a highly customized state I'm sure) as their
default browser forcing the continued demand for us to build for it.  I'll
pump gas before I'll build exclusively for IE.  I just turned 29.  I'm
getting too old for this business anyway.  And I'll be one of those crazy
old men in a house on a hill outside of town that all the kids are afraid
of.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go down to the pound and get a
bunch of cats.

jamie

I've owed tips for a while now.
<tip>
Grab the digital camera and get out of the house (or office, depending on
your situation).  Notice I didn't say outside.  Go to the mall, go to the
DMV, go to the park (ok, that one's outside but you could probably use the
sunshine anyway, you pasty freak).  Get up on a table in the middle of the
food court at the mall and snap as many pictures as you can before security
throws you out.  Take pictures of people getting their drivers license
pictures taken (always freaks them out).  Scale an empty building in your
downtown area and take skyline pictures (not for the faint of heart).  The
point is to get a different perspective of your surroundings.  Look at
things in a different way than you are use to seeing them.  You don't have
to use these pictures but you can't beat them for inspiration.
</tip>