[thelist] Mac fonts compared to IBM

Marlene Bruce marlene.bruce at colemandesign.com
Thu Sep 21 16:13:39 CDT 2000

I have a list of them, as well as font samples at different sizes, at:

http://members.evolt.org/marlene/macfonts/

As an aside, the screen shots should make it obvious that Helvetica is *not*
a font to use (esp. in italic), and that Geneva is the better choice (when
you're specifying fonts like: Verdana, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif).

HTH,
Marlene