[thelist] Site Review Please

Archetype Design alex at archetypedesign.co.uk
Thu Sep 21 17:16:03 CDT 2000

Many thanks for taking the time to look at the site
Yes the logo design is mine
Originally the buttons were much smaller and more subdued....the client
wanted BIG and LOUD
They also insisted on the 'change the text size' info. I think I got it
right and the nav text does not change size but the rest does?
'D2I' is also the clients choice of link
Resources menus need to be reworked and I do intend to change some of the
'Alt's and I think I will have to re jig some of the tables....thanks for
pointing that out.
'about'....my aim was to try and make  the list of members more readable
across the 3 cols by making entries in alternate colours.....I guess this
didn't work so back to the drawing board on that.
Again thanks a lot for your crits they are really helpful

Alex

ARCHETYPE
Hillside Cottage
Broughton