[thelist] the flashing continues (making a movie clickable)

Warren warren at warrenworld.com
Fri Sep 22 08:30:13 CDT 2000

Hi Folks,
I am finally finishing up my first flash project, and have a quickie
question. Is there a quick way to make an entire flash movie clickable. I
have a small flash movie on the opening page so people can determine if they
have the flash plugin installed, and I would like the visitor to click on
the movie (if they can see it) to go view the presentation.

I am using Flash 5 and have looked through the online manual and haven't
seen a quick way to do this.

Thanks again,
warren wight
wordsandpictures.com