[thelist] An annoying Javascript problem

Henry Vaillant henrygvaillant at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 18:53:41 CDT 2000

To whom it may concern (Except Matt Warden,  and thank you for the
      help that you were able to render):

I have written an HTML/Javascript page which takes user-input
information,  does some calculations,  and then prints the results
in an alert box.  I would like these same results to be displayed
in a new browser window that the first window would open up upon
the completion of the calculations.  How do you get variable values
transferred from one browser window to another?  Matt Warden said
something about self.opener.function_name();.

Anyway I would welcome any assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

Henry G. Vaillant