[thelist] CF works/doesn't/work/doesn;t/works/doesn't...???

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sat Sep 23 18:01:33 CDT 2000

>Have a look yourself in the jobs database at
>http://www.aussieinlondon.com/html/jobs/jobs.cfm
>
>Has anyone else experienced this problem with CF where things work and then
>don't work and then later they work and then don't work and then work
>etc......??

The error I got had to do with the Access datasource, and the errors
you describe seem like they would also be Access errors.

You shouldn't use Access if there are going to be more than 4-5
concurrent users because this kind of stuff will eventually happen.
I, too, learned the hard way.

Hope you have a back-up!
--

- Erik Mattheis