[thelist] Help needed, making a multiply Chat-room

Morten B mortenbb at yahoo.dk
Sun Sep 24 16:40:29 CDT 2000

Hi there
First of all .. I am from Denmark, so there can be
some errors regarding my spelling.

I am looking for a html based chat, simular to those
at:
http://www.webmaze.com and http://www.chatropolis.com

I suppose they are made in java ?

It MUST have the ability to have total control,
multiply rooms, statistic and so.
The reason is that I would like to open a FREE chat
here in Denmark, simular to a paying "date" place
called Scor here. The addy is: http://www.scor.dk

In that place, it is possible to make a profile with
picture and a little personal attachment. I think
thats simular to webmaze and chatropolis.
I have looked at a lot of scripts and so, but either
is the loading time way to long, or there are not
enough possibilities.
I do hope someone out here, can help me with this, as
I am almost grey haired by now :)

I dont believe that I have to PAY for this. If I have,
then I have no interest, as I will run this totally
free for everyone, including myself :)

At the same time, I am looking for some web-space,
free, where I can run cgi from. Is there anyone that
knows some places ?

Regards
Morten